Tuesday, December 25, 2007

TRYING

This is my first post in my own blog and in addition, in English. I must say that my mother tongue is Spanish so I ask for sorry if I make mistakes, what is more, I would be very grateful if you can correct them because the aim of this blog is practice and improve my English.

I have been learning English for a long time and this year I got my official degree from the Official Language School in Spain. During five years I have had different teachers but the last course, fortunately I found a really complete one. He is very interested in motivate his students and I can ensure that he gets it. I have learned a lot with him and his blog. In my opinion, we need more teachers like him in our schools, because depending on the teacher you can love or hate the topic, don´t you think so?

After finishing the course I decided to travel to Dublin as a leader with a group of teenagers.
I stayed there for a month and well, I need a long time to explain all my troubles there so I hope you wait for a while until I send my next post.

To be continued...

No comments: